Report NEP-INT-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico J. Díez, 2010. "The asymmetric effects of tariffs on intra-firm trade and offshoring decisions," Working Papers 10-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Howard J. Wall, 2010. "Ethnic networks and trade: intensive vs. extensive margins," Working Papers 2010-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "Exports, borders, distance, and plant size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2010. "Rules of Origin in the Africa-EU Strategic Partnership Agreement and Nigeria’s international trade," MPRA Paper 23921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew T Cole & Ronald B Davies, 2010. "Royale with Cheese: The Effect of Globalization on the Variety of Goods," Working Papers 201024, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ernesto Aguayo-Tellez & Jim Airola & Chinhui Juhn, 2010. "Did Trade Liberalization Help Women? The Case of Mexico in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 16195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado & Renato Rosa, 2010. "The Economic and Environmental Effects of an EU Ban on Illegal Logging Imports. Insights from a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2010.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan & Sagarika Mishra, 2010. "Investigating the Relationship between Health and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of 5 Asian Countries," Economics Series 2010_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Maryla Maliszewska & Elena Jarocinska & Milan Scasny, 2010. "Modeling Economic, Social and Environmental Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and The Russian Federation," CASE Network Reports 0093, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2010. "Trade and Geography in the Economic Origins of Islam: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2010.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- DIOP-CHRISTENSEN Anna & PAVLOPOULOS Dimitris, 2010. "Do welfare and labour market institutions influence unemployment duration of immigrants? Evidence from 11 European countries," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-04, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore