Report NEP-INT-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Fernandes & Heiwai Tang, 2010. "The Determinants of Vertical Integration in Export Processing: Theory and Evidence from China," Development Working Papers 289, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Emanuele Forlani, 2010. "Liquidity Constraints and Firm’s Export Activity," Development Working Papers 291, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Maren Lurweg & Nicole Uhde, 2010. "International Trade and Individual Labour Market Perspectives: A Micro-Level Analysis of German Manufacturing Workers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 297, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marianna Belloc & Samuel Bowles, 2010. "International Trade, Factor Mobility and the Persistence of Cultural-Institutional Diversity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000051, David K. Levine.
- Insel, Aysu & Sungur Cakmak, Nesrin, 2010. "The Impacts of the Turkish Emigrants on Turkish Exports and Imports in Europe," MPRA Paper 22100, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2010. "Do bank-firm relationships influence firm internationalization?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 37, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "An Alternative Theory of the Plant Size Distribution with an Application to Trade," NBER Working Papers 15957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Horgos, 2010. "A Ricardo-Viner Approach to Service Offshoring," Development Working Papers 290, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Richter, 2010. "When Do Autocracies Start to Liberalize Foreign Trade? Evidence from Four Cases in the Arab World," GIGA Working Paper Series 131, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Matthias Busse & Peter Nunnenkamp & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Labor Rights: A Panel Analysis of Bilateral FDI Flows," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.