Report NEP-INT-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabor Bekes & Peter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1001, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Nu Nu Lwin, 2009. "Analysis on International Trade of CLM Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 215, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nadav Halevi & Ephraim Kleiman, 2009. "Trade Across the Mediterranean: An exploratory investigation," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 70, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon & Thomas, Marcelle, 2010. "Is SAFTA trade creating or trade diverting?: A computable general equilibrium assessment with a focus on Sri Lanka," IFPRI discussion papers 950, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Dilek Demirbas, 2010. "Graduating to Globalisation: A Study of Southern Multinationals," Working Papers id:2422, eSocialSciences.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2010. "Elephants and the Ivory Trade Ban: Summary of Research Results," Working Papers 2010-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2009. "Elasticities of Turkish Exports and Imports," Working Papers 0906, Izmir University of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2009. "Unawareness, Beliefs, and Speculative Trade," Working Papers 09-20, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2010. "Speculative Trade under Unawareness: The Infinite Case," Working Papers 10-2, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- De Schutter, Olivier & Swinnen, Jo & Wouters, Jan, 2009. "How can the impact of foreign direct investment on human development be measured and regulated?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/258855, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore