Report NEP-INT-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael E. Waugh, 2009. "International trade and income differences," Staff Report 435, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2009. "Delocation and Trade Agreements in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," NBER Working Papers 15444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Marie Viaene & Laixun Zhao, 2009. "Tainted Food, Low-Quality Products and Trade," Discussion Paper Series 245, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2009. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 15442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2009. "Breach, Remedies and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 15460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilke VAN BEVEREN & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the decision to Export: Firm-level evidence for Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Commodity Terms of Trade: The History of Booms and Busts," IMF Working Papers 09/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramírez Grajeda, Mauricio & de León Arias, Adrián, 2009. "Spatial implications of international trade under the new economic geography approach," MPRA Paper 18076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Frank Somogyi, 2009. "Globalization and Protection of Employment," KOF Working papers 09-238, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "FDI and growth: A new look at a still puzzling issue," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Kingsley I. Obiora, 2009. "Do Trading Partners Still Matter for Nigeria's Growth? A Contribution to the Debate on Decoupling and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 09/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2009. "The WTO: Theory and Practice," NBER Working Papers 15445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramírez Grajeda, Mauricio & Sheldon, Ian, 2009. "Trade openness and city interaction," MPRA Paper 18029, University Library of Munich, Germany.