Report NEP-INT-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalina Manova & Zhiwei Zhang, 2009. "China's Exporters and Importers: Firms, Products and Trade Partners," NBER Working Papers 15249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Alexandros Ragoussis, 2009. "Vertical Trade, Trade Costs and FDI," OECD Trade Policy Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Giovanni Peri & Francisco Requena, 2009. "The Trade Creation Effect of Immigrants: Testing the Theory on the Remarkable case of Spain," Development Working Papers 275, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- J.A. Bikker, 2009. "An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 09-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2009. "Trade, Wages and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0942, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ines Buono, 2009. "Firm heterogeneity and comparative advantage: the response of French firms to Turkey's entry in the European Customs Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 715, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cong S. Pham & Mary E. Lovely & Devashish Mitra, 2009. "The Home-Market Effect and Bilateral Trade Patterns: A Reexamination of the Evidence," Economics Series 2009_12, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Freund, Caroline, 2009. "The trade response to global downturns : historical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5015, The World Bank.
- David S. Jacks, 2009. "On the Death of Distance and Borders: Evidence from the Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 15250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore