Report NEP-INT-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Exports and Profitability – First Evidence for German Business Services Enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 129, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Isabel Cortés-Jiménez & Manuela Pulina & Carme Riera i Prunera & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Tourism and Exports as a means of Growth," IREA Working Papers 200910, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2009.
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2009. "Does International Trade Catch up with National Trade of Countries? Yes," Kiel Working Papers 1519, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2009. "Trading Partners and Trading Volumes: Implementing the Helpman-Melitz-Rubinstein Model Empirically," CEP Discussion Papers dp0935, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Harrison, Ann E. & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2009. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy," MPRA Paper 15561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Navas, Antonio, 2009. "Trade Openness, Institutional Change and Economic Growth," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Chen, Xikang & Cheng, Leonard & Fung, K.C. & Lau, Lawrence J. & Sung, YunWing & Yang, C. & Zhu, K. & Pei, J. & Tang, Z., 2008. "Domestic Value Added and Employment Generated by Chinese Exports: A Quantitative Estimation," MPRA Paper 15663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Vitali & Mauro Napoletano & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "Spatial Localization in Manufacturing: A Cross-Country Analysis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0906, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.