Report NEP-INT-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yiagadeesen Samy & Vivek H. Dehejia, 2008. "Trade and Labor Standards in the European Union: A Gravity Model Approach," Carleton Economic Papers 08-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Lucas Navarro, 2008. "Plant Level Evidence on Product Mix Changes in Chilean Manufacturing," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv210, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Richard Brecher & Zhiqi Chen, 2008. "Unemployment of Skilled and Unskilled Labor in an Open Economy: International Trade, Migration, and Outsourcing," Carleton Economic Papers 08-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Baldwin, John R. Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Retail Trade Sector," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008053e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Tomas Konecny & Jan Myslivecek, 2008. "Fair Trade - Is It Really Fair?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp367, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Joseph Francois & Clinton R. Shiells, 2008. "Dynamic Factor Price Equalization & International Convergence," Economics working papers 2008-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.