Report NEP-INT-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2008. "China's integration into global production networks and its implications for export-led growth strategy in other countries in the region," Departmental Working Papers 2008-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ralph Ossa, 2008. "A 'New Trade' Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0877, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2008. "The Impact of Production Fragmentation on Skill Upgrading: New Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 2008-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Steve Dowrick & Jane Golley, 2008. "Institutions And Trade: Competitors Or Complements In Economic Development?," Departmental Working Papers 2008-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Eslava, Marcela & Kugler, Maurice & Tybout, James, 2007. "Export Dynamics in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp07-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Zhihong Yu & Yundan Gong & Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg, 2008. "Can production subsidies explain China's export performance? Evidence from firm level data," Kiel Working Papers 1442, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Secil Pacaci Elitok & Al Campbell, 2008. "The Balance of Payments as a Constraint on Turkey’s Growth: 1960-2004," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_13, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Belke, Ansgar & Spies, Julia, 2008. "Enlarging the EMU to the East: What Effects on Trade?," IZA Discussion Papers 3647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).