Report NEP-INT-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2008. "Resolving the Global Imbalance: The Dollar and the U.S. Saving Rate," NBER Working Papers 13952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodil O. Hansen & Hans Keiding, 2008. "How Likely Is Factor Price Equalization?," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 08-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2008. "Exporting Deflation? Chinese Exports and Japanese Prices," NBER Working Papers 13942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2008-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti, 2008. "Varieties and the Transfer Problem: The Extensive Margin of Current Account Adjustment," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2008/01, European University Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270618_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "A Portrait of the Innovative Firm as a Small Patenting Entrepreneur," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 127, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yesim Kustepeli & Yaprak Gulcan & Sedef Akgungor, 2008. "Transportation Expenditures, Growth and International Trade," Discussion Paper Series, Dokuz EylÃ¼l University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics 08/03, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 14 Apr 2008.
- Hilde Vandenbussche & Jozef Konings, 1998. "Globalization and the effects of national versus international competition on the labour market. Theory and evidence from Belgian firm level data," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces9821, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Marius Sorin Krammer, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers in Transition Countries: The Impact of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 446, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Susan Senior Nello, 2007. "Winners and Losers from World Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2007/18, European University Institute.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2008. "When consumption heals producers: the effect of fair trade on marginalised producers’ health and productivity," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 86, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rolando Avendaño & Gøril Bjerkhol Havro, 2007. "Latin America's Asian Opportunity," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights, OECD Publishing 53, OECD Publishing.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Saso Polanec, 2008. "From innovation to exporting or vice versa? Causal link between innovation activity and exporting in Slovenian microdata," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 20408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Narayana, Muttur Ranganathan, 2008. "Performance of Urban India during Globalization Period: An Economic Analysis," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-543, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Manuel de Heredia Caldeira Cabral, 2008. "Export Diversification And Technological Improvement: Recent Trends In The Portuguese Economy," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0006, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Apr 2008.