Report NEP-INT-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donald R. Davis & James Harrigan, 2007. "Good jobs, bad jobs, and trade liberalization," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 0607-07, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Prasanna Guru Sethupathy, 2007. "Does exporting lead to productivity spillovers in horizontal or vertical industries? Evidence from Indonesia," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 0708-01, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Kugler & Eric A. Verhoogen, 2007. "Product Quality at the Plant Level: Plant Size, Exports, Output Prices and Input Prices in Colombia," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 0708-12, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2008. "Related variety, trade variety and regional growth in Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0802, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "What Accounts for the Rising Sophistication of China's Exports?," NBER Working Papers 13771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fadinger, Harald & Fleiss, Pablo, 2008. "Trade and Sectoral Productivity," MPRA Paper 6938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Verhoogen, 2007. "Trade, quality upgrading and wage inequality in the Mexican manufacturing sector," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 0607-08, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2008. "Geography of Trade Costs in Italy," Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy 2008-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Kumakura, Masanaga & Kuroko, Masato, 2007. "China's Impact on the Exports of Other Asian Countries: A Note," IDE Discussion Papers 131, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: The Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2007-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:iwt:polbrs:p07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lopez-Cordova, J. Ernesto & Micco, Alejandro & Molina, Danielken, 2008. "How sensitive are Latin American exports to Chinese competition in the U.S. market ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4497, The World Bank.
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Jayoti Das, 2008. "Resolving the Paradox of Social Standards and Export Competitiveness," Working Papers 2008-03, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Francois, Joseph & Horn, Henrik & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2008. "Trading Profiles and Developing Country Participation in the WTO Dispute Settlement System," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 730, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Philipp Maier, 2008. "A Wave of Protectionism? An Analysis of Economic and Political Considerations," Working Papers 08-2, Bank of Canada.
- Fugarolas Álvarez-Ude, Guadalupe & Mañalich Gálvez, Isis & Matesanz Gómez, David, 2008. "Empirical Evidence Of The Balance Of Payments Constrained Growth In Cuba. The Effects Of Comercial Regimes Since 1960," MPRA Paper 6993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/11, European University Institute.