Report NEP-INT-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Decker, Jessica Henson, 2007. "Democracy and Trade: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 6077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Krautheim, 2007. "Gravity and Information: Heterogeneous Firms, Exporter Networks and the 'Distance Puzzle'," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/51, European University Institute.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Nurmi, Satu, 2007. "Dynamics of export market entry and exit," MPRA Paper 6060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefanie Haller, 2007. "Exports and Productivity - Comparable Evidence for 14 Countries: The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP220, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Schnatz, Bernd, 2007. "Explaining and forecasting euro area exports: which competitiveness indicator performs best?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0833, European Central Bank.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos O. Demetriades & Siong Hook Law, 2007. "Financial Development, Openness and Institutions: Evidence from Panel Data," WEF Working Papers, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London 0022, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.