Report NEP-INT-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Didier Laussel & Raymond Riezman, 2006. "Fixed Transport Costs and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 1764, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holger Breinlich, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions," CEP Discussion Papers dp0717, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:col:001065:002552 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard E. Baldwin & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Trade and Growth with Heterogeneous Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0727, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2006. "Stormy Days on an Open Field: Asymmetries in the Global Economy," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 81, Center for Global Development.
- William R. Cline, 2006. "The U.S. External Deficit and the Developing Countries," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 86, Center for Global Development.
- Brown, W., 2006. "The Influence of Product Markets on Industrial Relations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Almeida, Rita & Fernandes, Ana Margarida, 2006. "Openness and technological innovations in developing countries : evidence from firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3985, The World Bank.
- Richard Castaldi & Susan Cholette & Mahmood Hussain, 2006. "A Country-Level Analysis of Competitive Advantage in the Wine Industry," DEIAgra Working Papers, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering 6002, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Jul 2006.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Productivity, Exporting and the Learning-by-Exporting Hypothesis: Direct Evidence from UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0726, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2006. "Innovation and export portfolios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3983, The World Bank.