Report NEP-INT-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Veenendaal, 2005. "Import duty incidence," CPB Memorandum, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 128, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John & Corong, Erwin, 2005. "Doha scenarios, trade reforms, and poverty in the Philippines," MTID discussion papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Umed Temurshoev, 2006. "Pollution Haven Hypothesis or Factor Endowment Hypothesis: Theory and Empirical Examination for the US and China," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp292, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Daniel Ortega & Francisco RodrÃguez, 2005. "Trade Policy and Factor Prices: An Empirical Strategy," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Prabhu Pingali & Kostas Stamoulis & Randy Stringer, 2006. "Eradicating Extreme Poverty and Hunger: Towards a Coherent Policy Agenda," Working Papers, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA) 06-01, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Priit Vahter, 2005. "The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on Labour Productivity: An Overview of an Empirical Study of Estonia and Slovenia," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 123, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Lionel FontagnÃ© & SÃ©bastien Jean, 2005. "From Bound Duties to Actual Protection: Industrial Liberalisation in the Doha Round," Economics Working Papers 041, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Chad E. Hart, 2005. "How Much "Safety" Is Available under the U.S. Proposal to the WTO?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-bp48, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.