Report NEP-INO-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 13-065, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lisa De Propris & Carlo Corradini, 2013. "Technology Platforms in Europe: an empirical investigation," WWWforEurope Working Papers series, WWWforEurope 34, WWWforEurope.
- Debuque-Gonzales, Margarita, 2013. "Empirical Determinants and Patterns of Research and Development Investment in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank 364, Asian Development Bank.
- Ledezma, Ivan, 2013. "Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/4966, Paris Dauphine University.
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Growth dynamics in regional systems of technological activities â€“ A SVAR approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2013-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Auspurg, Katrin & Burton, Jonathan & Cullinane, Carl & Delavande, Adeline & Laura Fumagalli & Iacovou, Maria & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Kaminska, Olena & Lynn, Peter & Mathews, Paul & Nicolaas, Gerry & Ni, 2013. "Understanding Society Innovation Panel Wave 5: results from methodological experiments," Understanding Society Working Paper Series, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research 2013-06, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Naoto Jinji & Xingyuan Zhang & Shoji Haruna, 2013. "Do Regional Trade Agreements Enhance International Technology Spillovers?," Discussion papers, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University e-12-010, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Cooperation vs. Collusion: How Essentiality Shapes Co-opetition," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 801, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Panagiotis Kampylis & Nancy Law & Yves Punie & Stefania Bocconi & Barbara Brecko & Seungyeon Han & Chee-Kit Looi & Naomi Miyake, 2013. "ICT-enabled innovation for learning in Europe and Asia. Exploring conditions for sustainability, scalability and impact at system level," JRC-IPTS Working Papers, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre JRC83503, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Midjord, Rune & Rodríguez Barraquer, Tomás & Valasek, Justin, 2013. "Over-caution of large committees of experts," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB) SP II 2013-313, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva-Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Applied economic model for an innovation growth," MPRA Paper 51290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Max Nathan & Emma Vandore, 2013. "Here Be Startups: Exploring a young digital cluster in Inner East London," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0146, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.