Report NEP-INO-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "A Schumpeterian Analysis of Monetary Policy, Innovation and North-South Technology Transfer," MPRA Paper 49533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," AQR Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group 201306, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2013.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes â€“ New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2013-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Zeting LIU, 2013. "La politique d’innovation chinoise face au défi de la transition énergétique China's innovation policy and the challenge of energy transition: the case of photovoltaic and wind turbine industries," Working Papers, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation 271, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Irina Dezhina, 2013. "State of Science and Innovation in 2012," Published Papers, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy 161, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Hua Wang & Chris Kimble, 2013. "Innovation and Leapfrogging in the Chinese Automobile Industry: Examples from Geely, BYD and Shifeng," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00859483, HAL.
- Samuel Nursamsu & Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2013. "Analysis of International R&D Spillover from International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Channel: Evidence from Asian Newly Industrialized Countries," Working Papers in Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia 201310, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2013.
- Stefano Zambelli & N. Dharmaraj, 2013. ""Carry-on-Activity" and Process Innovation," ASSRU Discussion Papers, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit 1306, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Stefan Wagner & Karin Hoisl & Grid Thoma, 2013. "Overcoming localization of knowledge: The role of professional service firms," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-13-09, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Bolli & Jörg Schläpfer, 2013. "Job Mobility, Peer Effects, and Research Productivity in Economics," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 13-342, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.