Report NEP-INO-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Damiana Giuseppina Costanzo & Damiano Bruno Silipo & Marianna Succurro, 2013. "Over-Indebtedness And Innovation: Some Preliminary Results," Working Papers 201304, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Asadul Islam & Faridul Islam & Chau Nguyen, 2013. "Skilled Immigration, Innovation and Wages of Native-born American," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2013. "Innovation, Efficiency, Productivity And Intellectual Property Rights -- Evidence From A Bric Economy," Working papers 230, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrei Barbos, 2013. "Information Acquisition and Innovation under Competitive Pressure," Working Papers 0713, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Gicheva, Dora & Hassell, Lydia & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Gender Differences in Access to Private Investment Funding to Support the Development of New Technologies," Working Papers 13-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Wilde, 2013. "How Substitutable are Fixed Factors in Production? Evidence from Pre-industrial England," Working Papers 0113, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Rodrigo Ferreira Simões & Agda Martins, 2013. "Inovação e biotecnologia: atributos urbanos e estrutura científica," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 477, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "A brief future of Time in the monopoly of scientific knowledge," MPRA Paper 46959, University Library of Munich, Germany.