Report NEP-INO-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2013. "Knowledge and rent spillovers through government-sponsored R&D consortia," Working Paper Series, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 24, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2013. "Dissecting the impact of innovation on exporting in Turkey," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 388, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2013. "The World innovation landscape: Asia rising?," Policy Contributions, Bruegel 766, Bruegel.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carol Robbins & Olympia Belay & Matthew Donahoe & Jennifer Lee, 2012. "Industry-level Output Price Indexes for R&D: An Input-cost Approach with R&D Productivity Adjustment," BEA Working Papers, Bureau of Economic Analysis 0090, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Market Power, Governance and Innovation: OECD Evidence," MPRA Paper 44141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrica De Cian & Samuel Carrara & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Innovation Benefits from Nuclear Phase-out: Can they Compensate the Costs?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Governance, Regulation and Innovation: Introducing New Studies," MPRA Paper 44151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.