Report NEP-INO-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reig-Otero,Y. & Edwards-Schachter,M. & FeliÃº-Mingarro,C. & FernÃ¡ndez De Lucio,I., 2012. "Generation and diffusion of innovations in a District Innovation System: The case of ink-jet printing," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 201208, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- LÃ¶Ã¶f, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Bazzazian, Navid, 2012. "Patenting and Entrepreneurial Spawning: An Innovation Strategy Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 282, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & TSUKADA Naotoshi & ONISHI Koichiro & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2012. "Innovation Process in Japan in the Early 2000s as Seen from Inventors: Agenda for strengthening innovative capability (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2012. "The case against patents," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies 2012/2, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- FÃ¤rnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & NorbÃ¤ck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Why Entrepreneurs Choose Risky R&D Projects - But Still Not Risky Enough," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 926, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2012. "Business Groups, Innovation and Institutional Voids in Latin America," MPRA Paper 41481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisa Lanzi & Ivan HaÅ¡ÄiÄ & Nick Johnstone, 2012. "The Determinants of Invention in Electricity Generation Technologies: A Patent Data Analysis," OECD Environment Working Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2012. "Strategic product R&D investment policy under international rivalry in the presence of demand spillover effects," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 95, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2012.
- Chahim, M. & Grass, D. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 2012. "Product Innovation with Lumpy Investment," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2012-074, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Technological Change and Wages in China: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 28-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- OZAKI Masahiko, 2012. "Analysis of the Characteristics of the Innovation System for the JSIC Service Sector: A measurement of innovation factor sensitivities using a text mining method (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olga Kokshagina & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Patrick Cogez, 2012. "Risk Management strategies in a highly uncertain environment: undesrtanding the role of common unknown," Post-Print hal-00734100, HAL.
- IvÃ¡n Arribas & PenÃ©lope HernÃ¡ndez & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0612, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio & Ibrahim M. Okumu, 2012. "Does Size Matter? Scale, Corruption and Uncertainty," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 201207, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- San MartÃn Lizarralde, Marta & Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel, 2012. "Two-part tariff licensing mechanisms," IKERLANAK, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I Ikerlanak;2012-59, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I.