Report NEP-INO-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Wakeman, 2012. "How does obtaining intellectual property rights impact technology commercialization strategy for start-up innovators? Reconciling the effects on licensing vs. financing," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-03 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 11 Jul 2012.
- Aamir Rafique HASHMI & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK, 2012. "The relationship between market structure and innovation in industry equilibrium: a case study of the global automobile industry," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces12.01, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Grassi, Emanuele & Di Cintio, Marco, 2012. "Uncertainty, flexible labour relations and R&D expenditure," MPRA Paper 37646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2012. "Brain-Based Guided Experience Approach to Teaching Entrepreneurship Students the Practice of Innovation," Working Papers 89, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:37700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carraro, Carlo & De Cian, Enrica & Tavoni, Massimo, 2012. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Climate Policy: An Integrated Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese, 2012. "Innovation and employment in economic cycles," Working Papers 1203, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 03-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.