Report NEP-INO-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Addessi & Enrico Saltari & Riccardo Tilli, 2011. "R&D and Innovation Activities and the Use of External Numerical Flexibility," Working Papers 150, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- You-Na Lee & John P. Walsh, 2012. "Intra-organizational integration and innovation: organizational structure, environmental contingency and R&D performance," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 20-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2012. "Sequential R&D and Blocking Patents in the Dynamics of Growth," Working Papers 2012_02, Durham University Business School.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Vocational Training and R&D: Towards New Forms of Labor Market Regulation," Working Papers wp082011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau, 2011. "LBOs and innovation: the French case," Post-Print halshs-00669910, HAL.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2012. "International R&D Rivalry with a Shipping Firm," MPRA Paper 36843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruane, Frances & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2011. "Boosting Innovation and Productivity in Enterprises: What Works?," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) EC3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vincent Mangematin & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2011. "Large Players In The Nanogame: Dedicated Nanotech Subsidiaries Or Distributed Nanotech Capabilities?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL hal-00526726, HAL.
- Angus C. Chu & Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2011. "Innovating Like China: a Theory of Stage-Dependent Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 2011_14, Durham University Business School.
- Shimizu, Hiroshi & Hoshino, Yusuke, 2012. "The Nature of Inventive Activities: Evidence from a Data-Set of the Okouchi Prizes and a Comparison with the R&D 100 Awards," IIR Working Paper 12-02, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Giovanni Battista Ramello, 2011. "Aggregate litigation and regulatory innovation: another view of judicial efficiency," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 24-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2012. "Exploring the drivers behind automotive exports in OECD countries: An empirical analysis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ernest Miguélez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "“What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenities”," IREA Working Papers 201204, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.
- Thierry Brechet & Guy Meunier, 2012. "Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals?," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics Ec-01/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Brechet & Guy Meunier, 2012. "Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals?," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-01/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.