Report NEP-INO-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spithoven, André & Teirlinck, Peter, 2011. "The relation between the firm’s IP strategy and occupation and qualification of the R&D labour force," Working Papers 2011/21, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2012. "Recent Research on the Economics of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Noah Stoffman, 2012. "Technological Innovation, Resource Allocation, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 17769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mare Sarr & Tim Swanson, 2011. "Intellectual Property and Biodiversity: When and Where are Property Rights Important?," Working Papers 2011.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tomohiro Machikita & Yasushi Ueki, 2011. "Interactive Learning-driven Innovation in Upstream-Downstream Relations: Evidence from Mutual Exchanges of Engineers in Developing Economies," Working Papers DP-2011-10, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2011. "Impacts of Incoming Knowledge on Product Innovation: Technology Transfer in Auto-related Industries in Developing Economies," Working Papers DP-2011-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Strumsky, Deborah, 2012. "The Inventive, the Educated, and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 263, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Stefano Colombo & Luigi Filippini, 2012. "Product innovation and logistic optimization in a novel urban-type model," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1259, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Nobuo Kiriyama, 2012. "Trade and Innovation: Synthesis Report," OECD Trade Policy Papers 135, OECD Publishing.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Bouwe Dijkstra, 2011. "Strictness of Environmental Policy and Investment in Abatement," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/35, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gotsch, Matthias & Hipp, Christiane & Gallego, J. & Rubalcaba, L., 2011. "Sectoral innovation performance in the knowledge intensive services," Working Paper Series 11, Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU Cottbus), Chair of Organization, Human Resource & General Management.
- Donald A. R. George (University of Edinburgh), 2011. "Technical progress and product reliability under competition and monopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 211, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.