Report NEP-INO-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scherer, F. M., 2011. "Standard Oil as a Technological Innovator," Working Paper Series rwp11-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Yasusada Murata & Ryo Nakajima & Ryosuke Okamoto & Ryuichi Tamura, 2011. "Localized knowledge spillovers and patent citations: A distance-based approach," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-010, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2010. "Industry funding of university research and scientific productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adão Carvalho, 2011. "Why are tax incentives increasingly used to promote private R&D?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Aoife Hanley & Wan-Hsin LIU & Andrea Vaona, 2011. "Financial Development and Innovation in China: Evidence from the Provincial Data," Kiel Working Papers 1673, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Adam Jaffe & Seth Werfel, 2010. "Induction and Evolution in the Origin of Inventions: Evidence from Smoking Cessation Products," Working Papers 09, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2011. "Environmental and Climate Innovation: Limitations, Prices and Policies," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Nuno Boavida & Susana Martins Moretto, 2010. "Innovation Assessment of a Portuguese Railway branch of a foreign multinational - A case study," IET Working Papers Series 05/2010, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.