Report NEP-INO-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Enrico Santarelli, 2010. "The More You Spend, the More You Get? The Effects of R&D and Capital Expenditures on the Patenting Activities of Biotechnology Firms," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-06, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," WIFO Working Papers 375, WIFO.
- Askenazy, P. & Breda, T. & Irac, D., 2010. "Innovation and Advertising: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 284, Banque de France.
- Brouwer, E. & Wiel, H.P. van der, 2010. "Competition and Innovation: Pushing Productivity Up or Down?," Discussion Paper 2010-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Exploring Greek innovation activities: the adoption of generalized linear models," MPRA Paper 24392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "The Spatial Diffusion of a Knowledge Base-Laser Technology Research in West Germany, 1960-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Who Starts with Open Source? Institutional Choice of Start-Ups in the German ICT Sector," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Golombek, Rolf & Greaker, Mads & Hoel, Michael, 2010. "Climate Policy without Commitment," Memorandum 02/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher C. Liu & Toby E. Stuart, 2010. "Boundary spanning in a for-profit research lab: An exploration of the interface between commerce and academe," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-012, Harvard Business School.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2010. "Financing Risk and Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-013, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2014.