Report NEP-INO-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Velu, C. & Iyer, S., 2010. "Dominance and Innovation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1009, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cockburn, Iain M. & MacGarvie, Megan J. & Müller, Elisabeth, 2009. "Patent thickets, licensing and innovative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-101 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Saiz, Patricio, 2009. "Patents of Introduction and the Spanish Innovation System," Working Papers in Economic History 2010/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Engelstätter, Benjamin, 2009. "Enterprise systems and innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2010. "Business Taxation, Corporate Finance and Economic Performance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Peters, Bettina, 2009. "Innovative capability and financing constraints for innovation: More money, more innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2010. "Volumes of Evidence - Examining Technical Change Last Century Through a New Lens," Working Papers tecipa-392, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ana Margarida Fernandes & Caroline Paunov, 2010. "Does Trade Stimulate Innovation?: Evidence from Firm-Product Data," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 286, OECD Publishing.
- Klarl, Torben, 2009. "Knowledge diffusion and knowledge transfer: two sides of the medal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.