Report NEP-INO-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Federico Etro & Kornelius Kraft, 2009. "The Effect of Entry on R&D Investment of Leaders: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 163, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Productive Preemption," Working Paper Series 799, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 2009. "Patent Pools and Cross-Licensing in the Shadow of Patent Litigation," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 417, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joel BAUM & Robin COWAN & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," Working Papers of BETA 2009-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Roland Iwan Luttens & Bettina Peters, 2009. "Starting an R&D Project under Uncertainty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-044/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bojanowski, Michał & Corten, Rense & Westborck, Bastian, 2009. "The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989-2002," MPRA Paper 15741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "A small firm leads to curious outcomes: Social surplus, consumer surplus, and R&D activities," ISER Discussion Paper 0742, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Moritz Müller & Robin COWAN & Geert Duysters & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Knowledge Structures," Working Papers of BETA 2009-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Donald Siegel & Charles Wessner, 2009. "Universities and the Success of Entrepreneurial Ventures: Evidence from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers 1, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS).
- Katrin Tinn & Evangelia Vourvachaki, 2009. "Can Optimism about Technology Stocks Be Good for Welfare? Positive Spillovers vs. Equity Market Losses," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp383, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- David Flath, 2009. "Industrial Concentration, Price-Cost Margins, and Innovation," ISER Discussion Paper 0739, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.