Report NEP-INO-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2009. "Organizing High-Tech R&D - Secrets of Successful Innovation Alliances," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1175, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Indrek Jakobson & Valter Ritso, 2008. "Supporting Measures for Research & Development as a Stimulus for Technology Transfer and Academic Entrepreneurship in Estonia," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 183, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Item repec:lic:licosd:22708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koski, Heli & Marengo, Luigi & MÃ¤kinen, Iiro, 2009. "Managerial Practices, Performance and Innovativeness: Some Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1176, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Jormanainen & Rajneesh Narula, 2008. "When a good science base is not enough to create competitive industries: Lockin and inertia in Russian systems of innovation," Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University em-dp2008-70, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2009. "New Product Development and Firm Value in Mobile Handset Production," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1174, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Picci, Lucio, 2008. "The Internationalization of Inventive Activity: A Gravity Model Using Patent Data," MPRA Paper 12700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "Real Option Games with R&D and Learning Spillovers," MPRA Paper 12686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2009. "Measures of Science & Technology in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 12743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nejla Yacoub, 2008. "The Tunisian Pharmaceutical Sector in Transformation: Inventory of Fixtures and Innovation Prospects," Working Papers 190, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Betty Agnani & MÂª JosÃ© GutiÃ©rrez & Amaia Iza, 2008. "R&D policy in Economies with Endogenous Growth and Non Renewable Resources," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.