Report NEP-INO-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Reinforcing the patent system? Effects of patent fences and knowledge diffusion on the development of new industries, technical progress and social welfare," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yoshihiro Kameyama, 2008. "R&D Partnerships and Capability of Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Zhongguancun, Beijing: The Power of Proximity," Discussion Paper Series 225, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Schmiele, Anja & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2008. "How Does Industry Specialization Affect the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008. "R&D, firm size, and product innovation dynamics," DISA Working Papers 0803, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 18 Jun 2008.
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Aschhoff, Birgit, 2008. "Successful Patterns of Scientific Knowledge Sourcing: Mix and Match," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Müller, Kathrin, 2008. "University Spin-Off's Transfer Speed: Analyzing the Time from Leaving University to Venture," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 9683, University Library of Munich, Germany.