Report NEP-INO-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Estelle Dhont-Peltrault & Etienne Pfister, 2007. "R&D cooperation versus R&D subcontracting: empirical evidence from French survey data," Working Papers of BETA 2007-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Acharya, Viral V & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2007. "Bankruptcy Codes and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- João Caraça & João Lobo Ferreira & Sandro Mendonça, 2007. "A chain-interactive innovation model for the learning economy: Prelude for a proposal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Acharya, Ram C. & Keller, Wolfgang, 2007. "Technology Transfer through Imports," CEPR Discussion Papers 6296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabel Pizarro-Moreno & Juan C. Real & Elena Sousa-Ginel, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: Building a Knowledge-Based View of the Firm," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Tiwari, Amaresh & Palm, Franz & Schim van der Loeff, Sybrand, 2007. "Financial Constraint and R&D Investment: Evidence from CIS," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 011, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Giovanni Dosi & Alfonso Gambardella & Marco Grazzi & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "Technological revolutions and the evolution of industrial structures. Assessing the impact of new technologies upon size, pattern of growth and boundaries of the firms," LEM Papers Series 2007/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.