Report NEP-INO-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan M. Garber & Charles I. Jones & Paul M. Romer, 2006. "Insurance and Incentives for Medical Innovation," NBER Working Papers 12080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "R&D of Multinationals in China: Structure, Motivations and Regional Difference," Discussion papers 06005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Is Demand-Pulled Innovation Equally Important in Different Groups of Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 1982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tim J. Foxon & Peter J. Pearson, 2006. "Policy Processes for Low Carbon Innovation in the UK: Successes, failures and lessons," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 16.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_432, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Wook Han, 2005. "Issues in measuring the degree of technological specialisation with patent data," Working Papers CEB 05-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2006. "Consumer Innovativeness and GLB: A comparative study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/364, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Teubal, Morris & Luukkonen, Terttu, 2006. "Venture Capital Industries and Policies: Some Cross-Country Comparisons," Discussion Papers 1006, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Shujiro Urata & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Yuhong Wei, 2006. "International Intrafirm Transfer of Management Technology by Japanese Multinational Corporations," Discussion papers 06006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olsen, Jane & Lee, Boon-Chye & Hodgkinson, Ann, 2006. "Innovation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: A Study of Businesses in New South Wales, Australia," Economics Working Papers wp06-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2006. "Venture Capital Industry in Finland - Country Report for the Venture Fun Project," Discussion Papers 1003, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.