Report NEP-INO-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2005. "Breaking the Fence: Can Patent Rights Deter Biomedical Innovation in “Technology Followers”?," Discussion Papers 10, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2005. "Research Joint Ventures, Licensing, and Industrial Policy," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 89, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Müge Ozman, 2006. "Networks and Innovation : A Survey of Empirical Literature," Working Papers of BETA 2006-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Richtnér, Anders & Åhlström, Pär, 2006. "Organizational Downsizing and Innovation," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Paola Giuri & Alessandra Luzzi, 2006. "The Market for Patents in Europe," LEM Papers Series 2006/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007966 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisa Giuliani, 2006. "Networks and heterogeneous performance of cluster firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0602, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00008828 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buchinger, Eva, 2005. "Innovationspolitik aus systemtheoretischer Sicht – Ein zyklisches Modell der politischen Steuerung technologischer Innovation," ITA manu:scripts 05_03, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Erik Canton & Debby Lanser & JoÃ«lle Noailly & Marieke Rensman & Martijn van de Ven, 2005. "Crossing borders; when science meets industry," CPB Document 98, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Evolution on the Shoulders of Giants: Entrepreneurship and Firm Survival in the German Laser Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Oecd, 2006. "The Linkages between Open Services Markets and Technology Transfer," OECD Trade Policy Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Ron A. Boschma & Jesse W.J. Weltevreden, 2006. "An evolutionary perspective on Internet adoption by retailers in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0603, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- JoÃ«lle Noailly & DaniÃ«l Waagmeester & Bas Jacobs & Marieke Rensman & Dinand Webbink, 2005. "Scarcity of science and engineering students in the Netherlands," CPB Document 92, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.