Report NEP-INO-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2005. "Productivity growth in UK industries, 1970-2000: structural change and the role of ICT," Bank of England working papers 259, Bank of England.
- Sluis, Lidewey E.C. van der, 2004. "Designing for learning and innovation at work," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2004. "Managing drivers of innovation in construction networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kadri Ukrainski & Urmas Varblane, 2005. "Sources Of Innovation In The Estonian Forest And Wood Cluster," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 36, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2005. "The Influence of University Research on Industrial Innovation," NBER Working Papers 11447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew A. Toole & Dirk Czarnitzki, 2005. "Biomedical Academic Entrepreneurship Through the SBIR Program," NBER Working Papers 11450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Megan MacGarvie & Jeffrey L. Furman, 2005. "Early Academis Science and the Birth of Industrial Research Laboratories in the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 11470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Takanobu Nakajima & Kozo Kiyota, 2005. "Innovation Versus Diffusion: Determinants of Productivity Growth Among Japanese Firms," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-350, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Knowledge Flows and R&D Co-operation: Firm-level Evidence from Germany," Development and Comp Systems 0506006, EconWPA.
- Wolfgang Sofka & Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "I Like the Way you Move - An Empirical Investigation into the Mechanisms Behind First Mover and Follower Strategies," Industrial Organization 0506010, EconWPA.
- Xulia Guntín Araujo, 2001. "Innovación e comercio: Estimación dun modelo dinámico de datos de panel con coeficientes heteroxéneos," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0017, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:132005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fredrik Carlsson & Peter Frykblom & Carl-Johan Lagerkvist, 2004. "Consumer Benefits of Labels and Bans on GMO Foods: An Emprical Analysis Using Choice Experiments," Working Papers 04-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.