Report NEP-INO-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Guriev, Sergei, 2004. "Knowledge Disclosure, Patents and Optimal Organization of Research and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 4513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Polak, Ben, 2004. "Does Microsoft Stifle Innovation? Dominant Firms, Imitation and R&D Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 4577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fosfuri, Andrea, 2004. "Determinants of International Activity: Evidence from the Chemical Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 4601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gandal, Neil & Gantman, Nataly & Genesove, David, 2004. "Intellectual Property and Standardization Committee Participation in the US Modem Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 4658, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Church, Jeffrey & Gandal, Neil, 2004. "Platform Competition in Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 4659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ber, Hedva & Yafeh, Yishay, 2004. "Can Venture Capital Funds Pick Winners? Evidence from Pre-IPO Survival Rates and Post-IPO Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 4672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Capron, Henri & Cincera, Michele, 2004. "Industry/University S&T Transfers: What Can We Learn From Belgian CIS-2 Data?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen J & Simpson, Helen, 2004. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity: New Evidence from the Service Sector and the R&D Lab," CEPR Discussion Papers 4691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Harrison, Rupert & Van Reenen, John, 2004. "How Special is the Special Relationship? Using the Impact of US R&D Spillovers on UK Firms as a Test of Technology Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "To What Extent Should Less-Developed Countries Enforce Intellectual Property?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe, ASKENAZY & Eva, MORENO-GALBIS, 2004. "The impact of technological and organizatioanl changes on labor flows. Evidence on French establishments," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege, 2001. "The Financing of Innovation: Learning and Stopping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1292R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2004.
- Pau, L-F., 2004. "Smart business networks: architectural aspects and risks," Research Paper ERS-2004-079-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark G. Duggan & William N. Evans, 2005. "Estimating the Impact of Medical Innovation: A Case Study of HIV Antiretroviral Treatments," NBER Working Papers 11109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Abbott & John A. Vernon, 2005. "The Cost of US Pharmaceutical Price Reductions: A Financial Simulation Model of R&D Decisions," NBER Working Papers 11114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarle Møen, 2004. "When subsidized R&D-firms fail, do they still stimulate growth? Tracing knowledge by following employees across firms," Discussion Papers 399, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Arvid Raknerud, 2005. "Heterogeneity, productivity and selection: an empirical study of Norwegian manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers 401, Research Department of Statistics Norway.