Report NEP-INO-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:oec:stiwps:wp2003-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuan, DING & Gary, ENTWISTLE & Hervé, STOLOWY, 2003. "International differences in R&D disclosure practices : evidence in a French and Canadian context," Les Cahiers de Recherche 783, HEC Paris.
- Hélène Baudchon & Olivier Brossard, 2003. "Definitions and Measures of ICT Impact on Growth: What is Really at Stake?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yuan, DING & Hervé, STOLOWY & Michel, TENENHAUS, 2003. "R&D Productivty: an International Study," Les Cahiers de Recherche 781, HEC Paris.
- Brigitte Preissl, 2003. "E-Business in Service Industries: Usage Patterns and Service Gaps," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 373, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Hakkala, Katariina, 2003. "Location of R&D and High-Tech Production by Vertically Integrated Multinationals," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 538, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hélène Baudchon, 2002. "The Aftermath of the "New Economy" Bust : a Case Study of Five OECD Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- M. J. Gagen, 2003. "Multigame models of innovation in evolutionary economics," Game Theory and Information 0310001, EconWPA.