Report NEP-INO-2003-07-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Lal, Kaushalesh, 2003. "The Internet Diffusion in Sub-Saharan Africa: A cross-country Analysis," Discussion Papers 5, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 2003. "R&D Activities and Export Performance of Indian Private Firms," International Trade 0307002, EconWPA.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Network Effects, Nonlinear Pricing and Entry Deterrence," Industrial Organization 0307002, EconWPA.
- Mark Rogers, 2003. "Competition, Agency and Productivity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2003. "Optimal environmental taxation, R&D subsidization and the role of market conduct," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200309, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03008, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Francisco Horácio P. Oliveira & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Mauro B. Lemos, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: an empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000)," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td211, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.