Report NEP-INO-2003-07-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 2003. "R&D Activities and Export Performance of Indian Private Firms," International Trade, EconWPA 0307002, EconWPA.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Network Effects, Nonlinear Pricing and Entry Deterrence," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0307002, EconWPA.
- Mark Rogers, 2003. "Competition, Agency and Productivity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2003n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2003. "Optimal environmental taxation, R&D subsidization and the role of market conduct," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews 200309, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI esdp03008, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Francisco Horácio P. Oliveira & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Mauro B. Lemos, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: an empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000)," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td211, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.