Report NEP-INO-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Technological Developments and their Effects on World Trade: Any Implications for Governments?," International Trade, EconWPA 0108006, EconWPA.
- Darren Filson & Karyn Williams, 2001. "The Impact of E-Commerce Strategies on Firm Value: Lessons from Amazon.com," Claremont Colleges Working Papers, Claremont Colleges 2001-25, Claremont Colleges.
- Gwen Eudey & Miguel Molico, 2001. "Production synergies, technology adoption, unemployment, and wages," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2001-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Holger Gorg & Eric Strobl., 2001. "Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers and Plant Survival: Evidence for Irish Manufacturing," European Economy Group Working Papers, European Economy Group 8, European Economy Group.
- Patrick Laplagne & Peter Marshall & Susan Stone, 2001. "The role of technology in determining skilled employment: an economywide approach," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0108001, EconWPA.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Cornet, M., 2001. "How far do They Reach? The Localization of Industrial and Academic Knowledge Spillovers in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2001-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:fip:fedhar:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez & Jorge Crespo., 2001. "The Role of International Technological Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries ," European Economy Group Working Papers, European Economy Group 6, European Economy Group.
- Davide Castellani, 2001. "Firms’ technological trajectories and the creation of foreign subsidiaries," International Trade, EconWPA 0108003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:fip:fedhar:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001. "Productivity growth in the 1990s: technology, utilization, or adjustment," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-01-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.