Report NEP-INO-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartzokas, Anthony, 2001. "Financial Markets and Technological Change: Patterns of Technological and Financial Decisions by Manufacturing Firms in Southern Europe," Discussion Papers 4, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Technological Developments and their Effects on World Trade: Any Implications for Governments?," International Trade 0108006, EconWPA.
- Darren Filson & Karyn Williams, 2001. "The Impact of E-Commerce Strategies on Firm Value: Lessons from Amazon.com," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-25, Claremont Colleges.
- Gwen Eudey & Miguel Molico, 2001. "Production synergies, technology adoption, unemployment, and wages," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Holger Gorg & Eric Strobl., 2001. "Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers and Plant Survival: Evidence for Irish Manufacturing," European Economy Group Working Papers 8, European Economy Group.
- Patrick Laplagne & Peter Marshall & Susan Stone, 2001. "The role of technology in determining skilled employment: an economywide approach," Labor and Demography 0108001, EconWPA.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Cornet, M., 2001. "How far do They Reach? The Localization of Industrial and Academic Knowledge Spillovers in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2001-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:fip:fedhar:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez & Jorge Crespo., 2001. "The Role of International Technological Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries ," European Economy Group Working Papers 6, European Economy Group.
- Davide Castellani, 2001. "Firms’ technological trajectories and the creation of foreign subsidiaries," International Trade 0108003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:fip:fedhar:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001. "Productivity growth in the 1990s: technology, utilization, or adjustment," Working Paper Series WP-01-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.