Report NEP-IND-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yair Tauman & Debrapiya Sen, 2012. "Patents and Licenses," Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics 12-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Böhme, Enrico, 2012. "Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets," MPRA Paper 40951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ting Liu & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2012. "Buying frenzies in durable-goods markets," Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics 12-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Vincent, 2012. "Price Stickiness in Customer Markets with Reference Prices," Cahiers de recherche 1230, CIRPEE.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2012. "Strategic delegation in price competition," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 43, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.