Report NEP-IND-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suleymanova, Irina & Wey, Christian, 2011. "Bertrand competition in markets with network effects and switching costs," DICE Discussion Papers 30, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2011. "Entry deterrence in banking: the role of cost asymmetry and adverse selection," MPRA Paper 32698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Prediction Markets to Forecast Electricity Demand," Discussion Papers 1529, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marco Alderighi & Alessandro Cento & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Second-degree Price Discrimination and Inter-group Effects in Airline Routes between European Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Alessandro Cento, 2011. "Connectivity and Concentration in Airline Networks: A Complexity Analysis of Lufthansa's Network," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-111/3, Tinbergen Institute.