Report NEP-IND-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clements, Matthew T., 2010. "Low quality as a signal of high quality," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2010-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alex Dickson, 2010. "The effects of entry in thin markets," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 1011, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Askenazy, P. & Celerier, C. & Irac, D., 2010. "Vente à distance, internet et dynamique des prix," Working papers, Banque de France 288, Banque de France.
- Brouwer, E. & Wiel, H.P. van der, 2010. "Competition and Innovation: Pushing Productivity Up or Down?," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abraham Koshy & . Abhishek, 2010. "Quality Perceptions of Private Label Brands Conceptual Framework and Agenda for Research," Working Papers id:2756, eSocialSciences.
- Katja Seim & Joel Waldfogel, 2010. "Public Monopoly and Economic Efficiency: Evidence from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board's Entry Decisions," NBER Working Papers 16258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart J. Bronnenberg & Jean-Pierre H. Dube & Matthew Gentzkow, 2010. "The Evolution of Brand Preferences: Evidence from Consumer Migration," NBER Working Papers 16267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.