Report NEP-IND-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AntÃ³nio BrandÃ£o & Joana Pinho, 2010. "Asymmetric information and exchange of information about product differentiation," FEP Working Papers 379, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tsuru, Tsuyoshi & Owan, Hideo & Uehara, Katsuhito, 2010. "Price Discrimination and Social Network : Evidence from North American Auto Dealership Transaction Data," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University a529, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Biju Paul Abraham, 2010. "Analysis of Internet Patenting Strategies of E-commerce Firms," Working Papers id:2600, eSocialSciences.
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. " Broadband Openness Rules Are Fully Justified by Economic Research," Working Papers, NET Institute 10-02, NET Institute, revised Apr 2010.
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. "Why Imposing New Tolls on Third-Party Content and Applications Threatens Innovation and Will Not Improve Broadband Providersâ€™ Investment," Working Papers, NET Institute 10-01, NET Institute, revised Jan 2010.