Report NEP-IND-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:crs:wpdeee:2008-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Davies & Matthew Olczak, 2008. "Tacit versus Overt Collusion Firm Asymmetries and Numbers: What’s the Evidence?," Working Papers 08-32, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yassine LEFOUILI & Catherine ROUX, 2008. "Leniency Programs for Multimarket Firms: The Effect of Amnesty Plus on Cartel Formation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- MESNARD, Louis de, 2008. "On companies' microeconomic behavior : profit rate versus economic profit," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2008-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2008. "Consumer Welfare and Market Structure in a Model of Competition Between Open Source and Proprietary Software," Working Papers 08-31, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Alberto Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2008. "Airline Competition in the British Isles," Discussion Paper Series 2008_12, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2008.
- Patrick A. Scholten & Jeffrey A. Livingston & David Ortmeyer & Wilson Wong, 2008. "Empirically Testing for Indirect Network Externalities in the LCD Television Market," Working Papers 08-40, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Carlo, CAPUANO & Giuseppe, DE FEO, 2008. "Mixed duopoly, privatization and the shadow cost of public funds," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008015, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.