Report NEP-IND-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean J. GABSZEWICZ & Didier, LAUSSEL & Tanguy, VAN YPERSELE & S, ZANAJ, 2007. "Market Games and Successive Oligopolies," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007009, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Satterthwaite, Mark, 2007. "Computable Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: Existence, Purification, and Multiplicity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Boogert & Dominique Dupont, 2007. "When Supply Meets Demand: The Case of Hourly Spot Electricity Prices," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0707, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- David Bartolini, 2007. "Market Efficiency and Coalition Structures," Economics Discussion Papers 628, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Bourreau, Marc & Hombert, Johan & Pouyet, Jérôme & Schutz, Nicolas, 2007. "Wholesale Markets in Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 6224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Entry, Exit and Productivity: Empirical Results for German Manufacturing Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 2667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).