Report NEP-IND-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cabral, LuÃs M B & Ross, Thomas, 2007. "Are Sunk Costs a Barrier to Entry?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George Symeonidis, 2007. "Downstream Competition, Bargaining and Welfare," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 625, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Deregulation of Business," Working Papers w0097, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2007. "Entry barriers in Italian retail trade," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 616, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Germán coloma, 2007. "The Argentine Competition Law and its Enforcement," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 342, Universidad del CEMA.