Report NEP-IND-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph F. Francois & Ian Wooton, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2007-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach," HUI Working Papers, HUI Research 1, HUI Research.
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2006. "Mergers and Economies of Scale: Volkswagen AG 1976 - 2000," HUI Working Papers, HUI Research 4, HUI Research.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Enty, Exit and Productivitry - Empirical Results for German Manufacturing Industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 44, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- A. Mantovani & O. Tarola, 2006. "Did the entry of low cost companies foster the growth of strategic alliances in the airline industry?," Working Papers 574, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nadine ChlaÃƒÅ¸ & Werner GÃƒÂ¼th & Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Social Learning of Efficiency Enhancing Trade With(out) Market Entry Costs - An experimental study," Papers on Strategic Interaction, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group 2006-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.