Report NEP-IND-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2003. "Do Vertical Mergers Facilitate Upstream Collusion?," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Daniel Levy & Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen & Robert Venable, 2005. "Price Adjustment at Multiproduct Retailers," Industrial Organization 0505005, EconWPA.
- Norihiro KASUGA & Manabu Shishikura, 2005. "Determinants of Profit in the Broadcasting Industry | Evidence from Japanese Micro Data|," Industrial Organization 0505006, EconWPA.
- Manel Antelo, 2005. "Monopoly, asymmetric information, and optimal environmental taxation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Joanna Stavins, 2004. "Do bank mergers affect Federal Reserve check volume?," Public Policy Discussion Paper 04-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.