Report NEP-IND-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gale, D. & Sabourian, H., 2002. "Markov Equilibria of Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games," Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University 02-07, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jacco Thijssen, 2003. "Evolution of Conjectures in Cournot Oligopoly," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics 200316, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- David Bowman, 2003. "Market power and inflation," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 783, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul Povel & Rajdeep Singh, 2003. "Bidder Asymmetry in Takeover Contests: The Role of Deal Protection Devices," Finance, EconWPA 0311011, EconWPA.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "R&D Investment, Market Structure, and Industry Growth ," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 8-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Kelsey, David, 2003. "Sequential Two-Player Games with Ambiguity," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, UniversitÃ¤t Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim 03-27, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.