Report NEP-IND-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Ashby & Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2003. "Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance," Occasional Papers 2, Nottingham University Business School.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "A Duopoly Experiment on Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D," Discussion Paper 2003-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Perea,Andrés, 2003. "Rationalizability and Minimal Complexity in Dynamic Games," Research Memoranda 047, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Edward S. Prescott & Robert M. Townsend, 2003. "Mechanism design and assignment models," Working Paper 03-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus, 2003. "William J. Baumol: An Entrepreneurial Economist on the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 532, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Rudholm, Niklas, 2003. "Advertising as a Signaling Device in the Swedish Pharmaceuticals Market," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 612, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Tore Sandven, . "Innovation and economic performance at the enterprise level," STEP Report series 200010, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Wegberg,Marc,van, 2003. "The grand coalition versus competing coalitions: trade-offs in how to standardize," Research Memoranda 032, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Perea,Andrés, 2003. "Proper Rationalizability and Belief Revision in Dynamic Games," Research Memoranda 048, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Riel,Allard C.R.,van & Streukens,Sandra & Lemmink,Jos & Liljander,Veronica, 2003. "Boost Customer Loyalty With Online Support: The Case Of Mobile Telecomms Providers," Research Memoranda 029, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Robert Hartl, 2003. "Industry, Enterprise, and Behavioral Predictors For Inter-Firm Cooperation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 03rh, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.