Report NEP-IND-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Vorsatz, 2003. "Coalition Formation in a Contest Game with Three Heterogeneous Players," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 567.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Lucia Quesada & Eloic Peyrache, 2003. "Monopoly intermediary and information transmission," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0304005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:352 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anette Boom, . "Investments in Electricity Generation Capacity under Different Market Structures with Price Responsive Demand," Papers, Departmental Working Papers 016, Departmental Working Papers.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Sean Nicholson & Nuno Sousa Pereira, 2003. "Productivity in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology R&D: The Role of Experience and Alliances," NBER Working Papers 9615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Indra Ray & Susan Snyder, 2003. "Observable Implications of Nash and Subgame-Perfect Behavior in Extensive Games," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2003-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Haijime Katayama & Shihua Lu & James Tybout, 2003. "Why Plant-Level Productivity Studies are Often Misleading, and an Alternative Approach to Interference," NBER Working Papers 9617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- la Cour, Lisbeth F. & Møllgaard, H. Peter, 2002. "Meaningful and Measurable Market Domination," Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics 09-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.