Report NEP-IFN-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Saravelo, George, 2011. "Can Leading Indicators Assess Country Vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008-09 Global Financial Crisis," Scholarly Articles 5027952, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "On the international transmission of shocks : micro-evidence from mutual fund portfolios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6072, The World Bank.
- Forbes, Kristin & Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland, 2012. "Bubble Thy Neighbor: Portfolio Effects and Externalities from Capital Controls," CEPR Discussion Papers 8979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Livia Chitu & Barry Eichengreen & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2012. "When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets," NBER Working Papers 18097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Born, Benjamin & Juessen, Falko & Müller, Gernot, 2012. "Exchange rate regimes and fiscal multipliers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Crisis, Capital Controls and Covered Interest Parity: Evidence from China in Transformation," Working Papers halshs-00660654, HAL.