Report NEP-IFN-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane Goutte & Benteng Zou, 2012. "Continuous time regime switching model applied to foreign exchange rate," Working Papers hal-00643900, HAL.
- Dagfinn Rime & Hans Jørgen Tranvåg, 2012. "The Flows of the Pacific: Asian foreign exchange markets through tranquility and turbulence," Working Paper 2012/01, Norges Bank.
- Nicolas VÃ©ron, 2012. "Financial reform after the crisis: an early assessment," Working Papers 680, Bruegel.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2011. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1266, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Donadelli & Lorenzo Prosperi, 2012. "The Equity Risk Premium: Empirical Evidence from Emerging Markets," Working Papers CASMEF 1201, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.