Report NEP-IFN-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Controls and Foreign Exchange Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 652, Central Bank of Chile.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos O. Demetriades & Geoffrey R.D. Underhill, 2011. "Sources and Legitimacy of Financial Liberalization," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 11/45, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Filippo Brutti & Philip Sauré, 2012. "Transmission of Sovereign Risk in the Euro Crisis," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee 12.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Meltem Gulenay Chadwick & Fatih Fazilet & Necati Tekatli, 2012. "Common Movement of the Emerging Market Currencies," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1207, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos Gozzi & Ross Levine & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012. "How Firms Use Domestic and International Corporate Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 17763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.